HR GeneralistRSM US LLP
Atlanta, GA 30309
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for administering and implementing human resources programs and policies including talent acquisition, retention, employee relations, and change management initiatives.
Location Flexibility- RSM’s candidate search for this position is nationwide. REIMAGINING FLEXIBILITY- RSM’s goal is to offer flexibility in when, where and how you work to help manage your unique professional and personal priorities while still delivering excellent RSM experiences for your clients, colleagues and communities.
- Project Management responsibilities for core HR processes including but not limited to performance management, talent management, talent acquisition, learning and professional development, and employee/partner engagement.
- Assists and coordinates projects for regional HR leadership
- Gathers, organizes, and conducts basic comparative analysis from existing reports. Compiles information and delivers clear information to manager
- May create reports with direction from manager
- Employee Relations/Compliance
- Drafts and delivers basic Employee Counseling Reports (ECR) with guidance and coaching from HR leaders
- Assists HR leaders with investigations and provides reports as needed
- Performance Management/Salary Administration
- Determine schedules based upon analysis of reports (TaRS, TAG), make initial recommendations based on findings, and escalate as needed
- Participates in leveling/NWT/roundtable meetings, shares knowledge/insights and ensures accuracy of data
- Under direction of manager/director may perform analysis of compensation market position
- Local Training Delivery
- Delivers previously developed training under supervisor. Training includes compliance, orientation, and lunch and learns
- Talent Acquisition - May contribute to key aspects of pathways, intern, and entry-level or ICS hiring process. May have responsibility for:
- Recruiting entry-level administrative/support positions, and/or assisting with 2nd-year associate positions
- On-campus event planning and management
- Candidate interview coordination; campus and/or experienced
- Candidate care and communication throughout the recruitment process
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field required
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Basic business acumen and understanding of industry and partnership model required
- Ability to identify patterns of basic risk & liability, challenges and resolves routine issues, makes effective recommendation on course of action, and understands when to escalate complex issues required
- Exhibits current working knowledge of federal, state, local regulations/laws and firm policies required
- Understands compensation materials and principles required
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a Generalist within a Human Resources department or related experience required
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective team member by willingly accepting assignments, completing assignments within agreed upon timelines and willingly assisting co-workers required.
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for
an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing.
If you are located in New York, pursuant to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the New York office.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.