DOD Skillbridge- Talent Acquisition
DOD Skillbridge- Talent AcquisitionQTS Data Centers
The Talent Acquisitions SkillBridge Internship will allow a military service member to have exposure to various aspects of the corporate human resources recruitment function within a data center environment. This person should be a highly motivated and energetic individual willing to achieve assigned tasks and goals. Everyday jobs may include a wide variety of duties and this person should be willing and able to achieve all of them successfully. A broad range of skills is also needed to attain success in this important position including detail orientation and the ability to manage stressful and changing circumstances at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Other duties may be assigned
- Supports multiple recruiters and HR Business Partners in sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, facilitating in-person interviews, and providing an excellent candidate experience.
- May assist team with operational requests such as answering candidates’ questions and providing other various administrative support to the team.
- May also assist other HR areas including internal communications, employee engagement activities, and other special projects based on business and team needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Entry level experience in Human Resources, customer service or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products - MS Excel and MS Word
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administrative, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, highly detail-oriented, strong work ethic, positive attitude, and service-oriented
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or discrimination claim.