Team Experience Director
Team Experience DirectorBennett & Pless Inc
Atlanta, GA 30346
At Bennett& Pless Inc. our vision is to be a place where people thrive. One strategic objective in achieving this vision is to become the most sought-after structural engineering firm in the southeast. Our continuous ranking as a Best Firm to Work for the last 5 years among the top structural engineering companies in the country is an indication that we are making progress on this objective. However, there is more to do and this role is a key to our achieving this objective.
You’ll work with a growing team of Structural Engineers with a focus on creating an exceptional team member experience. Working with the Executive Team and the GET/Shared Services Team, you will be developing highly effective programs to assist in achieving our vision.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resource responsibilities and partner with leadership on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources function by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources processes, policies, programs, and practices.
- Establish and execute all strategic and tactical objectives, policies, and procedures for the HR employee team member support function
- Serve as strategic business partner to Executive Leadership (CEO, COO, CSO) and Department Managers. Act as subject matter expert and provide guidance on how to best drive efficiencies through critical decision making and employee engagement. Assist in maintaining our culture.
- Coach, counsel and train senior and mid-level management and Team Leaders regarding appropriate hiring decisions, employee performance, career development, employee retention & engagement, employee development, discipline, and termination matters.
- Interact with internal employees at all levels of the organization to answer questions and assist with problem resolution. Develop solutions within the confines of existing policies, HR strategy, and directives.
- In collaboration with the hiring managers, oversee our attraction and recruitment process, onboarding, promotions, transfers, and employee relations.
- Be in regular contact with all of our Managers to support their needs in enhancing engagement and creating an exceptional experience for their team members.
- Supervise Team Experience Specialist
- Ensure compliance with policies and any relevant federal, state or local legislation
- Participate in professional development sessions and/or seminars.
- HR Generalist background with minimum 7-10 years’ experience
- Bachelor's degree or SHRM certification preferred
- Demonstrated expertise developing managers and supporting employees
- Solid experience with overseeing the recruiting process
- Highly effective talent management skills
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work in an organized manner with excellent follow-through on deliverables
- Ability to adapt easily to change and manage multiple demands on your time
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite