Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales RepresentativeBakeMark USA
BakeMark has immediate job opening for: Inside Sales Representative
With over 100 years of service to the baking industry, BakeMark is recognized as an industry leader and trusted partner for quality bakery ingredients, products, supplies and service. BakeMark is a manufacturer and distributor with 23 branches conveniently-located across the U.S.
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits)
- Competitive Wages
The leading national bakery ingredients and product distributor in the nation. It is the responsibility of the Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) to grow sales of the company products and services utilizing the approach, strategies, and tactics prescribed by the Company. Under direct supervisor, the ISR will be a sustaining resource to the customer’s business by effective communication of total product and service offerings. The ISR is responsible for the customers’ every day supply needs including covering vacation relief, search and prospect all avenues to source and close qualified leads. Working as a part of the sales force and supporting the territory alignment’s success, ISR will be running reports and analysis to actionize the initiatives, goals and drive sales. ISR are to generate new customers and grow market share, sales planning, and ensuring customer satisfaction in all areas of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the growth and achieving established budgets.
- Responsible for the execution of company's strategy of achieving and maintaining the dominant market share position in the baking industry by taking steps necessary to identify and obtain orders for 100% of supply needs of the customers.
- Under direct supervision of the General Manager facilitate as an extension of the outside sales force to proactively grow ingredient and product sales.
- Responsible to support the territory alignment by executing of the Company’s initiatives, to promote core business - self-manufactured products, exclusives brands, gourmet ingredient program, and promotions.
- Responsible for establishing new accounts by compiling lists of prospective customers for the use of sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, internet, networking, and other sources.
- Qualifying new customer leads by performing continual searches for new customer prospecting and penetrating line items in existing accounts.
- As directed by the General Manager, it may be necessary to cover vacation relief by, calling, and taking orders in the same schedule to which our customers have become accustomed.
- The ISR experience, training, and skills acquired performing their duties may position them to become a retail sales representative in the field.
- ISR will attend sales training, demonstrations, shows, conventions, and meeting which pertain to the company supporting sales as directed by General Manager.
- Requirement to complete all company training and study all literature available on the company's website as directed by General Manager.
- Responsible for running, managing, and aiding the General Manager in analyzing daily, weekly, and period reports to monitor accountability, relevance, and measurability.
- Other duties as necessary to meet company goals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
4 year degree BS.BA, two years of hands-on bakery experience; two years of prior route sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior Baking Industry experience highly desirable..
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must have, and maintain, a valid driver’s license issued by the State where the Branch is located .
BakeMark is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BakeMark via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place for this position from BakeMark HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BakeMark. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BakeMark as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $1.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location