Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources CoordinatorFuseFX
Atlanta, GA 30305
FuseFX is seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Coordinator, who has a passion for the Visual FX industry and episodic TV, to join our Atlanta office.
The Human Resources Coordinator will support both the Atlanta and New York offices in a variety of human resources programs and initiatives. This role will provide foundational HR support in onboarding, offboarding, benefits, policies, and special projects.
FuseFX is an award-winning Visual Effects Studio providing visual effects services for episodic television, feature films, commercials, virtual productions, and VR. Founded in 2006, the company employs 800+ personnel across eight studio locations and three brands. Our flagship studio is in Los Angeles, CA, with locations in New York City, Vancouver, BC., and Atlanta. Our Montreal, Toronto, and Bogota studios are serviced by FOLKS VFX, who joined FuseFX in 2020. The Adelaide, Australia studio is serviced by Rising Sun Pictures, who joined FuseFX in 2021.
- Support the Human Resources Manager with day-to-day HR deliverables
- Process onboarding and offboarding paperwork
- Maintain the accuracy of employee data within our reporting systems
- Point of contact for all Human Resources questions, escalating as necessary
- Partner with the facilities team to develop and implement culture initiatives
- Manage the full-cycle administrative recruiting process
- Assist with pre-screening candidates
- Support strategic recruitment processes including proactive sourcing and building talent pipelines
- Run regular and ad hoc reports from the HR system
- Manage and audit the timesheet collection for employees and freelancers
- Coordinate and track sexual harassment trainings
- Maintain and update HR standard operating procedures (SOP)
Traits of a successful FuseFX Human Resources Coordinator:
- 1-2 years desired work experience, bachelors degree in Human Resources preferred
- Ability to maintain discretion and handle sensitive information
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive demeanor
- Team player, with the ability to handle tasks simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Experience with ADP, a plus
Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.