Senior Associate, HR Transformation Transformation HCA
Senior Associate, HR Transformation Transformation HCAKPMG
Atlanta, GA 30308
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Human Capital Advisory for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in client engagement delivery teams who are executing engagements involving HR strategy, HR digital transformation, vendor sourcing or selection and cloud system implementations
- Execute the day-to-day activities of HR transformation engagements including facilitating employee digital service experience and end-to-end process design workshops, implementing full engagement lifecycle support, assisting with the creation of project deliverables and overseeing project management or planning activities
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define future operating models, state service delivery models, digital experience service framework, digital strategies and end-to-end process redesigns to enhance the performance of the HR function and align with business goals
- Identify and communicate findings to engagement leadership and client personnel
- Demonstrate ability to oversee and support team members on key project activities and deliverables
- Assist in the advancement of Human Capital Advisory's business development activities by supporting proposal development or contributing towards market collateral
- Minimum three years of recent relevant work experience related HR operations, Shared Services, HR Operating Model Design, Organizational Design or HR Technology as a Consultant or HR Business Partner
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university preferred
- Knowledge of major cloud systems (e.g. ServiceNow, Workday, Oracle Cloud, Coupa, Kronos, Salesforce, etc.), functional HR processes (including payroll and time & attendance) and methods governing HR analytics, service delivery models and digital service experience design
- Experience leading and contributing to the activities within a project or team, including excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to facilitate design workshops or present recommendations to client or KPMG stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Project, Visio) and use of virtual collaboration tools preferred
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future and travel as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.