Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition ManagerNASC GLOBAL
Atlanta, GA 30328
This is an immediate hire role to work onsite.
Our corporate technology client located in Sandy Springs, GA is looking for a talented and experienced Talent Manager to enhance their talent pool to enable growth in alignment with the vision of the Executive team.
The Talent Manager will manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives. This position will also conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for our client.
- Plays a key role in identifying and hiring sales resources to facilitate growth in major regions in the USA.
- Ability to technically screen and qualify candidates who will play an anchor role in providing solutions to customers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to attract top talent utilizing conventional and unconventional recruiting methods.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Partly responsible to be involve with the HR department to ensure compliance and governance standards are followed.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, and conducting virtual job fairs.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems and affirmative action plan requirements.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Suite or related technology software. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
Education and Qualifications
- 10+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with technical recruiting diverse candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- Remote management experience leading a team.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for nonexempt, exempt and leadership positions.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credentials desired, but not preferred.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Teams or Zoom to video interview candidates and participate in meetings on video.
- AIRS Certification is a plus.
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) credentials are a plus.
- Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR) are a plus.
- Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter (CDR) are a plus.
- Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter (CSSR) are a plus.
- Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC) are a plus.
- Certified Social Media Recruiter (CSMR) are a plus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Keywords: #talentmanagement #techrecruiting #recruiting #talentacquistion