Customer Service / Guest Services Leader
Customer Service / Guest Services LeaderIKEA
Atlanta, GA 30363
Job Type- Full-time
The Customer Resolutions Leader has direct oversight over the Returns & Exchanges and Customer Resolutions teams.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Retail Management Store Customer Experience job function ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability, as well as establish and retain a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. Optimizes the IKEA shopping experience to secure satisfied customers and increase sales. This job is also accountable for motivating, leading, and inspiring others to enhance customer satisfaction by managing payment, returns, home delivery, product handover, car loading, complaints and claims efficiently and with empathy.
Leading and inspiring the Customer Care team to provide a seamless and positive experience for exchanges, returns and resolutions.
- Building emotional connections through meaningful and empathetic interactions with customers; setting the example and coaching others on how to do the same.
- Proactively collaborating with other functions to identify the root causes of customer issues.
- Ensuring the Customer Care team and Recovery team are collaborating on speedy and accurate logging of customer issues, returns and recall processing.
- Building and maintaining a Customer Care team and ensuring they have the tools to succeed and progress in their IKEA careers.
- Monitoring performance against agreed goals, adapting and taking action when required and analyzing customer concerns, KPIs and rook cause analysis to make future improvements.
- Ensuring customer service coworkers have the knowledge and empowerment to make decisions to enhance the customer’s experience.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- At least 5 years of leadership or management experience in a retail environment
- Experience with problem solving and conflict handling techniques
- Ability to prioritize and organize my work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Ability to inspire and cultivate a coworker centric environment of engagement and empowerment
Please note this is a store level retail position. Candidates will need to be able to work retail hours based on the business needs including week days, nights and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location