Customer Success Specialist (Retail Loss Prevention)
Customer Success Specialist (Retail Loss Prevention)ALTO USA
Customer Success Specialist
ALTO US is seeking a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join our US Operations team. The CSS serves as the primary point of contact for an assigned district of stores, supporting multiple retailers. The ALTO solution is an innovative new approach in addressing retail theft and store/community safety. This is a hands-on, field-based position that will work closely with local Law Enforcement agencies and work collaboratively with ALTO Staff Attorneys and other members of the Operations team to create safter stores and communities. This role will report into the Regional Manager and/or Director of Operations.
A candidate with prior Loss Prevention/Asset Protection/Investigative experience is highly valued.
All roles at ALTO US include the following Benefits package to ensure all employees are set up for success, both at work, and in their lives:
· 100% coverage for Employee’s Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Retirement Savings – 401K plus employer matching
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Generous vacation and holidays (need specifics added back)
· Mobile phone reimbursement plan
· Mileage reimbursement per IRS guidelines
· Innovative work environment in a multi-national company
- Bachelor's degree, and/or a minimum of one year of Retail and/or Asset Protection/Loss Prevention experience is required.
· Must have a dynamic, high energy personality and passion to serve clients that creates a positive impact in the community while improving store safety.
· Role requires being able to spend majority of workday standing/on your feet.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Valid Driver License required
· Responsible for visiting multiple stores per day/week, with the purpose of building strong relationships with store management, collecting police reports, evidence, and CCTV footage.
· Serve as the reliable point of contact for assigned clients/stores to establish a strong business relationship
· As the liaison between stores, customer AP/LP Team, and the ALTO Legal Team, you will be responsible for following up on all active cases/events. Follow-up on all external theft/criminal investigations
· Case building of habitual offenders targeting multiple store locations (which includes obtaining police reports, CCTV footage, subject descriptions, witness statements, etc.)
· Assist Legal Team and Law Enforcement partners with coordinating photo line-ups, evidence collection, etc. as needed
· Case building with other CSS’s (across district boundaries) with the objective of tracking & identifying repeat offenders and addressing store safety issues impacting the market.
· Lead Store Safety Partnership Meetings with Law Enforcement for assigned stores
· Interact with multiple levels of retailers Operations and AP/LP Leadership on a continuous basis
· Provide in-person training on our technology platform
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Assists leadership in implementation and rollouts of special projects as needed Strong computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook/Email
· Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to utilize ALTO's expertise in other areas or other additional products and services.
ALTO believes that success in this position will also require the following, aligned with ALTO’s cores values:
· Passion to be part of a growing team
· High ethical standards
· Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change
· Tenacity and determination
· Ability to manage simultaneous projects, as well as effectively delegate work
· Strong business acumen
· Self-motivated and proactive personality
The employer is an "equal opportunity employer." The employer will not discriminate and will take "affirmative action" measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation or sex.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations