Sales AssociateOrangetheory Fitness Howell Mill
Atlanta, GA 30318
QualificationsUS work authorization (Required)
At Orangetheory Fitness, we share more than just a workout, we share an experience. Our team of rock-stars get the privilege of introducing people who are looking to better themselves to a scientifically proven workout program that delivers the results they want.
For more information about our company and workout, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com
- Are you looking for that workplace where you can feel your best and participate in an environment that challenges you - both personally and professionally?
- Do you also want to help others feel their best and be a part of changing their lives?
Our market is growing and we are looking for talented professionals who are passionate, excited to engage with people and want to be a part of a growing Orange Community!
Orange Ambassadors/Front Desk Sales Associates assist in running all "front of the house" fitness studio operations. Our ideal candidates hold passion for fitness, strong customer service skills, and have basic sales experience. The Ambassador is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail sales, and maximizing workout traffic. Must be available for regularly scheduled shifts, but "unconventional" hours--early and/or late and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate records using established OTF sales systems
- Conduct telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Lead OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greet members and guest promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile, to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment
- Functional computer skills required - Microsoft Office basic programs (Word, Excel), Internet, basic computer program software use
- Health & fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than just a color, it’s an attitude)
- Flexible to work day, evening, and/or weekend hours as needed
- Compensation included hourly rate plus monthly sales commission/bonuses
- Additionally, we provide training and the opportunity for career growth
** TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER**
Job Types: Part-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30318: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location