FirstNet Sales Consultant* (FirstNet)
FirstNet Sales Consultant* (FirstNet)AT&T
With First Responders. For First Responders.
FirstNet brings public safety their own, dedicated nationwide communications platform to help them save lives and protect communities. For AT&T, it was an opportunity to provide our unmatched network capabilities to help make our communities safer. Now, when disaster strikes, FirstNet will provide open lines of communication to first responders when they need it most.
AT&T is hiring a FirstNet Sales Consultant on the FirstNet Program
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive FirstNet Subscriber Paid connections across all segments and channels with the focus on execution in the Retail channels of ATTR/AR/R2G.
- Improve the performance of FirstNet Subscriber Paid in Retail channels and take on the role as the subject matter expert for Subscriber Paid for the Retail Leadership teams and stores in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for program management and execution of Agency Verified Subscriber Paid FAN growth from new and existing agencies, while working to drive that traffic into retail points of distribution.
- Builds relationships with FirstNet eligible agencies and partner associations, in order to promote FirstNet adoption and gain access to subscribers to increase penetration of products and services.
- Makes presentations to FirstNet agencies and/or individual Subscriber Paid consumers in a certain area or territory, to activate FirstNet products and services. Achieves sales objectives.
- Processes order for products and services via Retail OPUS. Uses established systems, processes, and procedures to track and report activity.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience: 2- 5 years Direct Sales Experience preferred.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!