Stock AssociateWorld Market
Atlanta, GA 30326
We are passionately committed to inspiring home decorators, entertainers and gifters with our eclectic assortment of products sourced and designed around the world. For over 60 years, World Market has collaborated with international artisans to provide customers with the most unique, authentic and always affordable global treasures. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and bridging cultures through our associates and products. Join our team for a world of fun!
What You’ll Do
Join our team, together we’ll make our stores magical!
As an associate you’ll delight shoppers with everything for extraordinary gift giving, entertaining and decorating. You’ll be responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, and maintaining visual standards and delivering curbside orders to our customers.
- Physically unloading trucks and check in product according to Company procedures.
- Stock merchandise according to visual standards, schematics, visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety standards.
- Maintain the stockroom and sales floor organization and standards.
- Adhere to all company Loss prevention policy and procedures, and distressed merchandise procedures.
- General housekeeping as directed by management.
- Assist customers utilizing World Market service standards as well as representing World Market brand.
- Cashier according to customer service guidelines and register procedures as needed.
What You’ll Bring
- A can-do attitude and a commitment to contributing to a collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful culture.
- 1+ Years experience in retail preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Ability to initiate a conversation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Why We Love It
- Flexible scheduling to support your work life balance.
- Associate discount to World Market!
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome and safe.
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best authentic self.
- Eligible associates offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance and more.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Cost Plus, Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.