Atlanta, GA 30316
Outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Manage the relationship between SEI Fuels and the Dealer networks in order to maximize profitability and value for all parties.
- Continuous development for Dealers through management of training initiatives and monthly location visits.
- Responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and the development/maintenance of fuels pricing strategy.
- Provide guidance of Environmental and Government Regulatory requirements.
- Site maximization via profit center analysis and ensuring the brand standards are upheld through the consistent application of core values via monthly audits at all locations.
- Management of fuel to customers.
- Directional support of vendors for maintenance.
- Grow and manage the franchisee relationship for a larger network of accounts, allowing for optimization of manpower requirements.
- Development and analysis of new business opportunities.
- Develop unbranded business.
- Analyze financial proformas.
- Serve as contact point for dealer personnel.
- Assist in overseeing daily retail operations pertaining to fuel.
- Conduct store evaluations.
- Bachelor's/4year degree
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in wholesale fuels.
- Team Leader/Coaching & Project Management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical decision-making abilities.
- In-depth fuel industry knowledge preferred.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $77,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Managing fuel to customers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Managing Accounts: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location