Sales Director - Account Executive and BDR Team
Sales Director - Account Executive and BDR TeamReliant Technology
Atlanta, GA 30318
Reliant Technology is hiring a Sales Director to lead our Account Executive and Business Development Team.
Do you have a passion for building high performing sales teams? If you are looking for a platform and place where you can put your gifts to work, we would welcome your ideas, innovations, and leadership to grow, train and mentor a new team of sales talent!
Reliant, was founded in 2007 and provides data center hardware and maintenance to over 3000 customers. We believe in giving you the flexibility and freedom to succeed in your role, and we place great value on work-life-balance and our company culture!
If you love sales, sales leadership and creating high performing teams, please send us your resume! Your dedication and results-driven successes will be rewarded with yearly salary up to $150,000 and total compensation OTE of $200,000 to $250,000, or more!
Sales Director Responsibilities
- Build a repeatable sales engine; hiring, training, methodology, process, metrics
- Directly recruit, coach, mentor, lead and manage Sales Reps and Business Development Reps
- Refine and improve our selling technique, forecasting accuracy and results
- Create and execute sales plans, including strategies, goals, quotas, tracking and analytics
- Contribute to corporate leadership and the strategic evolution of Reliant Technology
- Assess team structure, hiring, performance assessment, team succession planning and training.
Sales Director Qualifications
- Extensive sales and sales management expertise building high performing teams
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to recruit, retain, mentor, train and lead
- Experience building an outbound engine, using contemporary tools e.g. SFDC, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Preferred background selling data center hardware, data center maintenance or selling to our ideal personas of CIOs, Directors, Admins and/or the Channel Partners that service them.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong interpersonal skills and clear communicator
- Is dynamic and disciplined thinker with intellectual horsepower
- Has passion and resilience for making a mark in fast-paced, growing environments
- Is inquisitive and creative in solving problems
- Has a passion for growing and investing in people, firm and fair
- Is a self-starter, with a bias for achievement and a high sense of urgency.
What to Expect from Our Hiring Process
- Within 1 week of applying, we’ll let you know if you’ve been selected for an interview.
- 30-minute phone interview with our hiring team.
- 1:1 video interview with the manager you will report to.
- Final in-person interview with department heads and the hiring manager.
To take the next step, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you.