Training Sales Representative
Training Sales RepresentativeProTrain
Job Type- Full-time
ProTrain is currently recruiting for an eager to learn and dependable Training Sales Representative with a passion for education and sales. A TSR is someone who has a nurturing and caring demeanor for assisting individuals in finding their career path and assessing the needs of potential students to acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities for their future career. The TSR will assess the needs of the potential student and client and manage the associated sales information.
This is an entry level sales position for a national level training organization that works directly with people wanting to gain the knowledge, skills and abilities to excel in today’s high demand portable/stackable and competitive job market. As a Training Sales Representative, you will have the responsibility for helping potential students in assessing what programs are best for their career goals and managing their expectations in the “Education to Employment” path that they will embark on. This position is responsible for timely execution and localization of sales activities and campaigns directed at schools and student/client leads nationwide. The main objective is matching skillsets and interests of potential students to stackable skills that will assist in the best program for the student’s future career, while assisting with various financing options. This may include assisting with ideas and activities for marketing and campaigns in several regions to attract schools and students to our educational offerings. Attention to detail and documentation is key to this position.
This is a full time, salaried, work-from-home position that can begin immediately.
What your job entails:
- Learn about all program offerings, the modality in which they are offered – In classroom, Online and Live Online Synchronous offerings.
- Learn about all financing options available to students, based on each client’s circumstances and schools attending.
- Provide assessment and consultation to potential students to provide an affordable training solution to meet their needs for career skill goals.
- Gain a complete and ongoing understanding of the training products, programs, certifications, and classes available to the prospective students/clients.
- Manage the prospect database through proper procedures regarding follow-up calls, prospect status, and account ownership.
- Assist students in arranging payment options, registration of classes, internships when applicable and explain any applicable lab and testing procedures and policies to students.
- Be a forward-thinking sales person by making recommendations to maximize the student’s experience and effectiveness. Identify student trends for potential future corporate sales opportunities.
- Provide the necessary customer service required for ongoing student/client satisfaction. Identify potential refund situations and offer recommendations for resolution to management. Where required, utilize supervisor and other available resources.
- Meet minimum monthly/quarterly sales goals, as set forth by immediate supervisor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Equally strong listening skills.
- Highly customer service focused attitude.
- Strong Computer skills; Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) experience preferred, i.e., Salesforce.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- From time to time may be called on to host seminars at a local training facility or online. Make presentations when required and follow up with prospects following the presentations.
- Attend trade shows, local school events, etc., as assigned, to generate new business leads.
$31,500 base with On-Target Earnings up to $45K based upon exceptional sales performance.
Full-time employees get 10 paid days off based on select holidays and earn another paid time off day for each full month worked.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary (base plus bonus earned for results)
- Medical Benefits
- Professional Development
Founded in 2004, ProTrain offers quality In classroom, Online and Live Online Synchronous training. We provide a CE-Turnkey Solution and partnership opportunities for institutions of higher learning to provide programs to various verticals such as Military Tuition Assistance (TA), Military Spouses (MyCAA), Wounded Warriors, Veterans, Unemployed (WIOA), Corporate and Individuals.
ProTrain is an affordable solution for students seeking to prepare for an in-demand career that will help move them and America forward to achieve the goal of Education 2 Employment! Personal Training Assessment Managers will work with you throughout the entire process before, during and after to assist with the student’s program of study.
At ProTrain, we realize that learning is a commitment that we are all making to have a better future. Our clients’ needs (partners and students) are paramount. We are committed to your success and ours.
ProTrain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, visit us at www.ProTrainEDU.org