Account Manager (Hybrid role)
Account Manager (Hybrid role)Safe-Guard Products International LLC
Atlanta, GA 30328
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will serve as a supervisor to the Account Specialist team, and a partner to our clients to ensure their long-term success. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your assigned clients through connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will be the point of contact for client interactions and thus responsible for providing services and support. This includes excellent and prompt communication, implementation, delivery of products and services, and management of on-going projects to support client growth strategies.
You will liaise between the client, your team, and cross-functional internal departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions in accordance with client needs. You will additionally be responsible for acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and client contacts in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to assigned client(s) such as products, services, initiatives, and strategies.
- Implementations for program and product launches in order to continually grow the business.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship.
- Track account deliverables and communicate accordingly to account contact.
- Manage and/or oversee the resolution of client issues throughout various departments.
- Constantly monitor and report all client related projects, changes, issues, etc.
- Assist with urgent or escalated issue as needed.
- Identify opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams.
- Track key account metrics.
- Provide leadership, coaching, training, and development to Account Specialist team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, 2 - 4 years of management experience in automotive finance industry, or related industry knowledge required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter with the ability to take and provide managerial direction and work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to multi-task effortlessly under tight deadlines.
- Schedule flexibility, willing to work additional evening or weekend hours when and if necessary.
- Proactive problem solver able to provide input and think critically through solutions.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, strong analytical & problem-solving skills, and project management skills.
About Safe-Guard Products International:
Safe-Guard Products International is the leading provider of branded vehicle protection products in the finance and insurance space to the automotive, RV, marine and motorcycle/powersports industries. We are a proud partner to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), top retailers, and independent agents across the United States and Canada. In nearly thirty years, we have grown to power a client roster of over 50 leading protection brands and protect over 16 million consumers under Safe-Guard contracts. Our success is driven by over 700 employees, who serve over 12,000 dealers and support contract holders across the U.S. and Canada.
Safe-Guard continues to experience dynamic growth and has earned a stellar reputation from our clients, dealers, and peers by providing: 1) the highest quality protection products in the industry, 2) a broad platform of branded product, technology, marketing, and training solutions, and 3) an unwavering commitment to uncomplicated care and customer service.
Safe-Guard Products International is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.