Associate Account Manager - US
Associate Account Manager - USKids II Inc
Atlanta, GA 30305
At Kids2, we’re really good at what we do. And when we’re great at our jobs, we help parents be great at their jobs.
Parenting is demanding, and that’s where we come in. We want to reimagine how brands can make it easier for early stage parents – not by just selling them products, but by providing holistic solutions that transcend borders, categories and aisles.
No matter our title or department, at Kids2, our job is to create more tiny wins for parents, so they can create bright futures for their little ones. That’s a big task!
We’re serious about what we do, AND we love to have fun. Our team is hardworking, entrepreneurial, and passionate about helping families create millions, if not billions of tiny wins.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for driving business results across US Key Accounts, including sales growth, profitability and new customer set up. The Associate Account Manager is the lead contact for multiple accounts and services their needs through the streamlining of critical internal processes and tools to serve multiple customers at one time. This role requires the execution in both eCommerce and brick and mortar environments.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for achieving profitable sales and profitability growth in alignment with key account plan goals/objectives.
- Primary contact on items relating to daily operations of the customer business
- Work cross-functionally to streamline critical sales processes and tools to reduce time cost to serve key accounts
- Lead customer-set up for new customers in the key accounts region
- Help analyze and prioritize new customer acquisition efforts
- Fiscal responsibility, specifically associated with developing, and delivering a financial plan that is achieves planned spend and delivers a positive ROI contribution on trade spending.
- Develop effective and productive relationships within all levels of customer, as well as with cross-functional teams
- Work collaboratively with demand planning to provide annual and ongoing customer forecasting for new product concepts, initiatives, and annual brand plans.
- Comfortable negotiating and ensuring delivery of agreed upon metrics and contract value; secure terms for contracts, with the ability to bargain and negotiate concessions in the interest of parsing out a final contract containing terms by which all parties agree to abide.
- Manage supply chain initiatives through S&OP process to optimize ship point mix, new fulfillment opportunities, planning for peak periods and improvements on scorecard/chargebacks.
- Proactively manage financial agreements, claims, payments, and other agreements to limit or eliminate chargebacks and unplanned expenses
- Provide regular business reporting and period business plan updates through data and analytics
- Maintain an effective working knowledge of external market factors, including competitive information, technology trends, retailer initiatives, pricing etc. in order to make educated account decisions and product recommendations to grow the business.
- Work with internal and external peers around the globe to share and apply best practices for maximizing sales, managing relationships, reporting, driving supply chain efficiencies, and other aspects of the business.
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
- Driven for Business Results
- Creates Collaborative Relationships
- Learning Agility
- Problem Solving
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience selling consumer products preferred
- Experience analyzing sales and financial data preferred
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leveraging key selling tools like market and retailer data preferred
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Sales, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Functional and technical skills, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and ERP/Data systems
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; have flexible use of hands; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment & work from home opportunities. Some travel required.
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, and generous benefits. Plus, to keep things fun (because we are all s at heart), we offer a host of team member activities and philanthropic efforts throughout the year and company-wide awards and recognition for a job well done!
Check out our website at www.s2.com and our social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram for more information and open positions in the career section.
Drug Free Workplace M/F/D/V